apartment tour
Tagged along on Jean, Courtney and Dorina's apartment hunt last week, just because I love viewing apartments and I wanted to see a bit more of LA than I usually do. It was fun, I got to visit a wide range of places with them, and we had some memorable situations, like accidentally walking into an unlocked apartment that wasn't the one being shown, and checking out an apartment owned by Andy Dick and then being invited up to his "penthouse" to hang out a bit with his male "friend." He reassured us that his friend "likes girls." Suuure. Unfortunately I didn't have the presence of mind to snap a photo with Andy, but here are some random pics of things I saw on the trip...








Jean watches Court do stretches in some driveway

A bunch of trinkets and toys from a kid's little sandbox

Beads, shells and rhinestones

A bee on lavendar in Santa Monica

Cute tiles in a hallway

The view from behind a window screen

Storybook Style house designed by Joseph Lawrence

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home